CA

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
So helpful!

It's so helpful to me when I floss my teeth with my braces, especially for chewing teeth that are located too far and I can't reach them. It has nice little container and very convenient to use. I recommend!

b16d8191-7743-4945-a8ad-46af3c1a4a34
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought this since I have permanent retainers for both my upper and lower front teeth. To be honest, I am not used to using the regular dental floss because I usually use water floss. However, I tried it once and I found it easier to use on my upper ones and it took me too long to finish flossing my teeth.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been trying to order floss threaders for months now - couldn't find them at any pharmacy, and all online stores only sell them in large quantities. IHerb was the only place I found that you can order only one package.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This quality of this product is good and quite easy to apply. If feasible, the manufacturer may consider make this product with one or more size, for instance, small, medium, large, or adult/children.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

We can’t find this in Japan at all so we felt lucky that iHerb carry this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Chapstick,Lip Care Skin Protectant, Classic Collection, 3 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4 g) Each Chapstick,Lip Care Skin Protectant, Classic Collection, 3 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4 g) Each Chapstick,Lip Care Skin Protectant, Classic Collection, 3 Sticks, 0.15 oz (4 g) Each

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

These are excellent dental loops like the ones used by the dentist at a very good price.

Posted on May 30, 2022

One thread can be used many times

a0145421-46f8-4c9a-8e7a-12b25ec0d9cb
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Much cheaper than in stores