CA

Posted on May 17, 2022
Good

It’s very good for your skin,,it makes your skin healthy .. , but it must be used constantly in order to show good results,, There is one thing I did not like, which is the quantity,, Especially serum C and the cleanser expired in two weeks of using it,, I hope they make it a bigger size🤝.

6779daa6-1bae-4411-a1ed-eaf35d106d6d
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I loved this product the size is actually not bad for the price i use every product in this package along with the pouch! The night cream keeps my face moisturized in the morning and the face was does leave my face clean and fresh! They all smell good too!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I trust Derma E brand. Everything that I've tried was spot on. Great quality, natural ingredients, no overpowering scent, sleek packaging. Even the pouch is cute. I am a Derma E afficionado and this vitamin C line is a great way to get acquainted with this trustful, reliable brand.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Its has a mild citrus scent, the texture is light. It doesn’t sting the skin like other vitamin c products. I love the facial scrub that comes with it makes the skin feels softer and smoother. And its with a free pouch too.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Haven't used the products long enough to tell the difference, but the creams are not greasy, and the serum feels good on the skin.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love dermae products. My skin feels good after using them. These samples are a decent size for trying out the products. The scent is very light.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The set is packed in a cosmetic bag. Skin care cosmetics with vitamin C. A set for skin I bought 6 sets for christmas gifts.

Posted on May 18, 2022

very nice bag and i am excited to travel soon to use this travel kit. the size amount is also good to trial out different products and see if the skin benefits from it

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Love this set to try the products. Perfect size and package to bring it on vacation