CA

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Super

Super!! I’m so excited! For the price you get clean and vegan cream serum and day cream! I’m loving the set, I’m positive will buy more. I have a lot of beauty products from this company, shampoos and skin care, most of them I really really love! Amazing

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great kit! Great quality! You basically pay how much eye cream costs, but also get a little makeup bag, mirror, eye cream, serum and face cream. By the way the size of the bottles is not as small as it thought. It’s perfect as a travel kit, and enough product to try! Loved it!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I’m loving this set, the size is very good enough for trying the products, I’ve been using them for a month and still have plenty, my skin is extremely sensitive, dry and allergic and all of the products are very respectful for the skin, no irritation, very subtle scent and very hydrating, definitely buying again! Also the gift bag is huge and useful.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love the action of this set!!! Very well moisturizes and refreshes. The overall impression is positive))) A somewhat specific smell, but you can put up with it, because, of course, the product is natural)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a great to go kit, its has a mild scent. The size is more then a month use. The product does keep you hydrated. I love how it comes with the free pouch, the product keeps the skin plump and looking healthy.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I haven’t tried this brand before, so I bought this kit to get acquainted with some of their products and see whether they work for me. I love the assortment - you get basically everything you need for a skincare routine, and the travel-friendly format is great too!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Derma E is a good quality brand, however, for my skin it wasn't very beneficial. It was a good deal, good value for the price. I was sorry it wasn't age appropriate for me. For more age appropriate skin, I believe it's worth a try, because the brand is a good one.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I give the product 4 stars only because the moisturizer makes my skin itchy, I guess my skin is sensitive so be careful before buying it. The rest of the products worked for me

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Giving it a four-star, only because of that ridiculous mirror. They could have put something else in. I actually really like this companies product, and i use the face cream and serum. The carry bags are always a nice plus.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I like derma E brand, especially hydrating serum and the eye cream, I definitely order again in the future 👍

04e81cde-a8c2-4535-9947-d9787aa51a6c