CA

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

very light tea tree flavour. easy to use. not overly thin type. Packaging slightly bigger than most floss. No frill. I like it. Will buy again soon. Suitable for most ages who knows how to floss and don't like the thin type. Cleans my teeth well. Gentle too. Great quality. Highly recommended.

0f7890d8-610e-4139-8294-0e38d213fbf1
ee004829-dd03-4b7a-8145-2fe3278687b1
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Excellent quality! The best dental floss I have used so far. It's gentle on the gums. I used to have bleeding gums between the farthest back of my molars when using floss from other brands. But the problem is solved after I switch to this one. The only thing I don't like is that the package size is too big to carry around. I usually put a pack in my bag when going out. I think I will keep the small one (oral-b) in my bag and the big one (desert essence) at home.

a61be445-fec2-413c-bba1-7a313c33bab5
48a49b2c-d2d1-45ee-bd65-199dfab445d6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It’s good. I like that it’s infused with Tea Tree Oil! I like dental floss that is a little bit thicker, but if you want the regular size I definitely recommend this one. I am still using mine. I love how much is in there, and the price is really good.

aa2be06b-3092-4a38-9623-4c20ceec56e3
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I decided to buy this dental floss because it is cruelty free, I also liked the composition of the ingredients, it works perfectly, it slides easily between the teeth and leaves a pleasant sensation, the price/quality ratio is excellent and it has good performance, which I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I'm a big fan of Desert Essence. Their products are clean the best the quality is excellent!! The best for sensitive skin. This dental floss is a good size and a great packaging. The flavor leaves your teeth and mouth feeling sooooo clean. It's gentle on your gums too. All ages can benefit from the use of this dental floss.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It worked great, and it lasted a long time. Size-wise, because it lasts a long time, the package casing is a bit big too. The tea tree oil was not noticeable as a flavor, which I guess can be either good or bad, depending on preference. All in all, a good product for a reasonable price.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022