CA

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Third time ordering

For me that’s the best vegan omega caps on iherb. It has a great price, the bottle is big, so you don’t need to reorder it too often, and also the size is not too big, so there is zero discomfort when swallowing the pill. Will keep on reordering!

f0655f07-e82f-4551-9b99-8a238e85968c
d9b0cd82-478e-4f3d-9a23-8fc7ede2cd96

Reading through the reviews and questions for this item many people said they were "small or "easy to swallow". If you genuinely struggle swallowing pills that is false. The capsule is however very easy to puncture and squeeze into my orange juice or yogurt. I could just buy a bottle of flax oil, but its more convenient for me to just use these capsules.. the amount is premeasured and they don't require refrigeration. Adding to orange juice I didn't notice a flavor, adding to yogurt I noticed an earthy nutty flavor, not bad at all. While I do wish they were smaller and easier to swallow, using them the way I have hasn't been a hassle for me.

4f16f908-13cf-4d35-aa0c-6d16c603a662
90e9dc15-4079-44de-9a4d-a4bbd56c988e
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like this because it's a vegan way of getting Omega 3s. I had damaged kidneys and have an ailment that damages them furthur until my acupuncturist told me to take Omega 3s. I start doing that and my blood work showed my kidneys improving. The MDs were shocked (of course they were since they told me kidneys never get better -- not true in my case).

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Flaxseed oil improves the quality of the skin, supports the work of the heart and the proper functioning of the digestive tract, removes toxins from the body. The capsules are medium, easy to drink, I don’t feel any smell or taste. I drink during pregnancy, I had very dry skin, it itched all over. After taking it, it stopped itching, the skin returned to normal, the hair became shiny. I advise everyone, excellent omega

Posted on May 11, 2022

I gave it to my mum in law for her drying and itchy eczema patches on her hand. She said its sooo much better now, and no longer itchy. Her skin is softer. Downside is, need to drink more water

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

A really good source of Omegas for a vegan. When someone tells you that you have to take fish oil, tell them you don't!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The pills size are just right and there's no funky smells. the oil inside is a good clear golden colour so I think it's probably pretty fresh and not spoilt. will continue to buy this. I take both algae oil and flaxseed oil supplements everyday.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

This flax oil has a hint of sunflower oil and light floral taste to it. I recommend chewing it in your mouth to check the freshness of the oil. Because it is an oil, it can go rancid, so store it in the refrigerator if you live in a warm and humid climate. If your flaxseed oil goes rancid, it will taste burnt and smell like oil paint. Although I only take one capsule a day, my overall health and mental sharpness has improved with this added to my supplements regime. I would recommend this! (If you are older or consume more fried foods (omega 6), taking 2 capsules a day may be better). If this was helpful, please leave a thumbs up : )

374fede5-9641-47f8-8038-5f310a892b4d
Posted on May 19, 2021

We tried many other brands of flaxseed oil capsules and this is the only one that is vegan and is not made in gelatin capsules. Also, capsules won't stick to each other in humid weather which was the case with other brands. They are easy to swallow and do not cause any digestive problems. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I like purchasing flaxseed oil in capsules because it stays fresher than the flaxseed oil liquid.