CA

Posted on May 22, 2022
This is what your curly hair needs

I’ve been looking for the best conditioner for my kinky hair and finally I’ve found it. Thanks to its silicone free formula, my hair is healthy and I felt the change upon using it for weeks. The smell is great as well and not too powerful.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Works very well for my hair - detangles and adds moisture and shine and reduces frizz

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This product is fantastic. It smells amazing and works wonders to hydrate hair.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This product smells great and does the job of cleansing the hair, but like the shampoo, it's a little pricy for the job it does. I do feel my hair moisturised after using this product and the scent is nice. Benefits of it including a conditioner that is okay to detangle. It's worth trying to see if it's a fit for your hair.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I have super curly hair and NO other conditioner works like this to separate tangles, moisturize and keep my curls looking their best with no frizz!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Best shampoo and conditioner for curly hair!!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on May 30, 2021

I have dryish wavy hair and it really helped to soften them up and make the curls shinier!

Posted on Oct 26, 2020

A wonderful scent, makes the hair really pleasant, loves the company's products very much