CA

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great product

I need a sunscreen and mild moisturizer for my very oily and acne-prone skin. I do believe that there may be some oil controlling properties to this product. Mostly I appreciate that I don't notice it at all, while enjoying its sunscreen benefits. It smooths on easily with no noticeable fragrance and no irritation.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have the differing gel I got it from hospital cuz of my acne. My skin is really glowing and beautiful no acne. If your struggling with acne go to the hospital and get a differin gel it’s cheeper in hospital. Since the defferin gel was my life changing I try this cleanser. It smells good and makes your skin soft and it doesn’t dry❣️

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I had been exclusively using Neutrogena moisturizer. One of my friends highly recommended this product with Differin moisturizer. So I order them both together. I'll see it live up to its hype.

9fa8177d-9a8d-4e85-8a04-b485e3119886
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin has less breakouts after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have cystic acne skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

One of the best cleansers I have ever used it's so soft on my skin and doesn't make it look oily I will buy it again

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Loving this cleanser as it is not harsh on my skin. Highly reximmended for those still on differin gel treatment. Loving the smell of this cleanser roo. Didnt have too much foam as it is skin moisture friendly.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I bought this gel cleanser for morning face washing. Same brand deep wash cleanser, adapalene gel and night moisturiser for night routine. Altogether work perfectly for oily and acne skin.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

very good cleanser lets say a heavy duty cleanser for people under acne medication but beware not to use it during summertime as it can cause sunburns in the face especially if you do not apply a good layer of sunblock with spf50 if my comment was helpful please hit the like button