CA

Posted on May 25, 2022
Good

My first week to use. The composition is quite thick but it dries quickly on my skin which is good. There is fragrance but pleasant to the smell thanks to the witch hazel flavor. i use this before applying the adapalene gel. The bottle size is also generous and this might last a couple of months. Will update this if there’s some issue upon using.

3a279cac-d67c-468e-bd16-bec80badc311
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Quality is great. Glad that size is bigger around 200ml but would definitely buy as big as 500ml of available. Love Differin. Frequency: I use this everyday before applying adapalene gel. It's gentle on the skin. I moisturize after using this then the gel. Would definitely repurchase. Been using this for 2 weeks and I can see the difference in my skin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

If you love having thoroughly clean skin, this product is for you! I'm 55+years old with combination skin and I find this toner to be both gentle and effective. I appreciate that it doesn't need to be washed off after application. The container is large and is definitely a good deal!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have the skin prone to acne, so was curious to try this toner. This toner does not contain alcohol, so it is quite gentle, must be very good for sensitive skin. I use it every evening before applying Differin. The size of the bottle is decent, will last a couple of months. In general I recommend to try it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Pores have decreased and hoping it will decrease further. I use it almost 2 times a day. I have bought 2 more tubes and hopefully the pores will significantly reduce.

Posted on May 17, 2022

honestly, I don't get why this is quite expensive, I found that my other witch hazel from another brand was more effective, I won't repurchase. it didn't break me out though, if it was affordable then I would have stuck with it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Works greats on cleaning skin. Smells good. Lots for you buck. Great for sensitive skin. Moisturizes and gentle.

9142d0e2-9ea7-4d7e-b5d3-b11318deb56c
Posted on May 9, 2022

Clear the pores without leaving skin dry , also minimised my pore size

5d040a82-b555-4874-a2f0-538368d5a900
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I feel like my face is breathing after using it

9f444cb1-30ee-4b0d-a566-a4cbee3781c9