CA
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality of glove is great. Remember to check your size before purchase, suitable for all age. For this price, it is good value for money

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Gloves are of good quality, does not feel tight on skin. Yet to find out on its effectiveness but value for money for the price I am paying

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the 3rd pair I have ordered, my 2 were XS and were the perfect size for my hands. My size has been hard to find - now I need different colours!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

My issue was with size. I have quite normal medium female hands with no abnormalities or swelling. and I ordered size large Arthritis Gloves. I opened them and tried them the same night and they were way too tight and uncomfortable. I do not believe there is a larger size available so did not return them. I would consider reordering should they become available.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Not as much compression as the copper gloves and feel thinner, less effective.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It arrived sooner than expected

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the width of my palm is 7.5 cm, I took the size L. It fits perfectly, does not press, you can work on the computer. It does not interfere with sleep at night, but pleasantly warms freezing fingers. Great product for arthritic fingers. When it starts to twist small joints, I put on these gloves for the night. Helps great. There is no smell, the use is normal, the quality of this line is high. This is the first aid for arthritis of small joints.

e9ec0497-0c92-4d5e-be25-c170000f461d
f1ed434d-dd22-4ed5-8f14-cb76c78f8837
Posted on May 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

When it was very painful to move my finger, I looked for how to fix it. The fixator prescribed by the doctor turned out to be inconvenient. I took these gloves in case this happens again. Now I can not say how useful they can be in case of exacerbation. They sit well on the hand. I have a size M, chose the largest size, and I think they are just right.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

At first, I needed a size L for this product, but I didn't know the exact size, so I chose M, so it fits well in my hand, but the mouth is small. The purchase was very good. Thanks to you, I enjoyed the summer sun well. It was good that the back of my hand did not itch when I came home in the afternoon. A well-made, tactile and well-organized composition is good. The fragrance was unscented, and throughout the day. I feel that it would be better if the entrance of the glove was convenient because of the frequent frequency.