Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Digestive Probiotic with Howaru, 20 Billion CFU, 30 Veggie Caps - iHerb
CA

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This box is good for a two-week course of probiotics twice a year. I believe it is enough if I dont have any reason to take more, for example if I have taken antibiotics. For general intestine health I also take half teaspoon of glutamine powder twice a day. This box of probiotics seems to have a good composition of different bacteria, it is a proprietary blend. Remember to take care of your intestines !

1a01f883-97fc-4a50-b2f2-8bd96f792b8d
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It helps to relieves my bloated stomach when I had heavy meal. I also notice my bowel is more regular compared to last time. Recommended to some of my friends and they did notice improvement in their digestion. This probiotic is always out of stock at iHerb, whenever it has ready stock, I will quickly buy. Thanks for the promotion so I able to get it at super low price!

0abbcfb6-0843-4028-af1d-01a159cc0483
Bella
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Works very well!! It is an excellent probiotic, I am celiac and that caused an imbalance in my intestinal flora, I take these probiotics and I'm doing very well, I felt the improvement almost immediately, do not forget to accompany your probiotics with some prebiotic that helps a better function of the probiotics . I recommend them without a doubt. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this product because it helps my gut and the fact It allows me to be regular. It’s natural ingredients are effective and I feel great. The pills are easy to swallow and Drs best only provides best quality.Packaging is easy to open , and it’s one of my favourite supplements!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I suffer from inflamation of my digestive system since a long time and I hardly find some probiotics that work. Now I do not now if it is really thanks of this, but since the last week I take one pill every evening after dinner and my belly is so fine and relaxed, it is a long time since I did not feel so good with my digestive system:)

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This probiotic works great on me. I like the packaging, it's nice and simple and doesn't have to be refrigerated. After consuming it daily, I noticed that I'm more regular. Less bloated. Will repurchase for sure.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good product It was for my son. He was using a more expensive medicación,but this product works more efficiently. Good quality and good price. Will buy again Next month

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i am very satisfied with this medicine .it helps with digestion and it is of good quality and the ingredients are very good .its packaging is very easy to hadle

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I use these to make vegan yogurt, as a starter. they remove easily from the capsule, and I love that they are dairy free, and reasonably priced

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

My husband prefers capsules to powder formulations, so he takes it and had a very smoothly bowel movements. I don't have bowel troubles so I not yet find anything different than before.