CA

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been taking the Trans-Resveratrol for some time now and find it to be excellent quality and ingredients and has been a great benefit to me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

First of all I love all the products of Doctors best and resveratrol one off them. Super antioxidant, definitely will buy it again, highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Doctor's Best Trans-Resveratrol is a high quality value for money supplement of anti-oxidant that I call "Reversatrol" because it has definitely made a difference to my decline into age-related hereditary dementia.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I take this daily because I know it is good for the immune system. Looks to me like a good form that will be absorbed and I trust Doctor's Best.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good website and sending product in a day after ordered. Only iHerb have to increase ordering limits as most of the time we have to order 2-3 items in separate orders and jot in one order.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Trans Resveratrol has a good pill size, quality is good.. Also it is gluten free.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Quality patented ingredient at a decent dose. I am waiting to see the effects.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Just one of a few resveratrol supplements that adds the advantage of polyphenols in one capsule. Great brand.