CA

Posted on May 25, 2022

This Shampoo really strengthened my hair and reduced hair fallout after 3 uses. I think the scent is nice for people who enjoys Ginseng and Dongui fragrance, it is quite strong. A very good Shampoo for hair and scalp. My scalp feels clean and nutured. So far I have used 5 times once a week.

this very good quality shampoo. it cleans well and even gives a conditioning effect which i appreciate a lot for my dry frizzy hair. ingredients seem mostly clean and original. definitely i don't regret this purchase, i also live the big quantity of the product and the whole ginseng in there seems really cool.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is my first time using Korean shampoo and I’m so impressed with the quality. Although it has mild sulfates as surfactants. The shampoo makes my hair soft and shiny afters years of chemicals and hot tools. It does have an herbal fragrance so it would be pleasurable to people that like this. I highly recommend it for the quality of the product at a reasonable price.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

There is a nice scent to it. I used it twice the quality is nice. It’s quite a big size 700 ml. What’s I like about it that its not harsh on the hair I tried used without the conditioner on my hair was fine although somewhat freeze but it wasn’t dray. (I have curly hair dray end and dandruff on my scalp so it’s need extra attention ) Sadly it was great for my hair but it didn’t do much for my scalp so I probably will need to use another shampoo for my scalp. I bought it because one of the comments mentioned that it’s great for hair loss and I need that kind of thing. ( didn’t notice anything but will see in the future)

Posted on May 6, 2022

Scent is okay,not my favorite but tolerable.So far so good. I used it for couple times and my scalp doesn’t get greasy as fast. This shampoo is moisturizing,so it helped with my frizzy hair. Ingredients are good,hope it’ll help with hair regrowth. Update June,10th: Caused big hair loss, I stopped using it and hair fall stopped.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Smell is amazing! I fell in love! It doesn’t make a lot of foam but it washes hair well. I used it together with the conditioner and my hair became super silky and soft!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I rarely develop eczema from shampoos. I bought their gold line and loved it so I tried their ginseng and really loved the volume but after one week, I found my eczema behind my ears and it started peeling my skin. Such a bummer because I loved everything about it! If you're the lucky one and don't have an allergic reaction towards this, it will definitely give you volume and help you keep your hair!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Yes, it is expensive, but it smells so good and leaves your hair shiny and silky.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Best shampoo I have used in my lifetime and prevents hair fall too

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

smells amazing and makes my scalp feel clean ans refreshed!