CA

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Ancient Nutrition is my favorite collagen supplement brand. Tastes good and does its job. My hair is thicker and fuller and I've experienced less hair loss since I'm using it. My mom recommends it for joint pains. She uses it for over 3 years now. It's the only type of collagen supplement that really worked for her. 👌

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have started on this product back in Sept 2021 and I am already into my second bottle. I have done my research before deciding to try out this. It is really good and after the 1st bottle, I have already noticed my skin has improved and feel smoother. The taste is good. I like it. Blend well with water or in my green juice.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This is my first time taking multi collagen. I am hoping it can help my joints. My right knee usually makes soft crackling noise when I do certain yoga poses. I take it in the morning with my celery/apple/lemon juice. This is naturally sweetened so it helps to boost my juice (hello...celery juice!) While I have not seen the improvement with my knee, I can see that my skin has become more hydrated and supple, especially at my legs. This is an improvement as I usually have very dry skin at my legs. However with this kind of supplement, it is usually takes time before you can see results. Will continue taking and hope to see better improvement with my joints.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’m new to this product. i love it though ‘My only regret is that it is expensive and i mange to finish it fairly quickly. If you can effort this collagen highly recommended. Test great and you feel the difference in your joints especially if you are involved in sport activity. I loved it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Bought this for my mom to support her recovery from malnutrition, but she hasn't tried this yet, I decided to put it on hold due to her clogged kidney which was discovered through blood test and scan test. I'm worried the collagen protein will overburden her clogged kidney (not failed yet, just sluggish in filtering wastes), although it shouldn't be, because it isn't complete protein or even protein in high dosage (she still consuming fish and chicken and doing alright), but better be cautious. So after we unclog it we will use this, I'll update later. Just wanna share this in case someone with kidney problem doesn't know about this.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This Collagen is so so delicious! I bought it for myself and made the mistake of my letting my husband taste it - he loves it so much and has started taking it too, which has been great for his joints after bike rides. I add a scoop to my water bottle for extra Collagen throughout the day.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

First time to try this and its a great product, i love the taste of guava and passionfruit great composition even in water can be easily dissolved. the quality is excellent. definitely to order again. overall 4 items ordered are excellent product. thanks iherb.

31d28575-406e-4d10-a4d2-39a45fbf601e
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Even with extra flavor it couldn't diminish the fishy smells completely, thus mixing it in less water to gulp it down quickly in one go, usually I only consume 1 tbs (half of suggested amount) with 100 ml water. There's no apparent benefit that could be seen with eyes or felt yet, as I haven't taken this daily, sometimes I forgot as I take a lot of other supplement, other reason is because this is very pricey, don't let the huge container to fool you, the content is not even full and based on people's reviews, it seems the amount in it is less than what it's claimed, therefore 1 bottle won't even last that long, that's cheating, I suggest to try to get collagen from whole foods before resorting to buying collagen powder.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

High qualityz, super berry tasting collagen complex. This product is the real deal when it comes to Collagen. I am totally satisfied and also very confident that all ingredients are well sourced.