Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Axe / Ancient Nutrition, Women's SBO Probiotics, 25 Billion CFU, 60 Capsules - iHerb
CA

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Dr Axe is one of the most doctors that I trust. He was one of the reasons that I was able to heal from hashimoto’s, anxiety, and adrenal fatigue. That’s why I tried this probiotics and they’re seeming to work! Sending lots of respect and appreciation to you DR AXE

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

High quality propiotic supplement. Easy and fast absorption. In additional to the benefits as a microbiome it helps on gut problems and constipation. Natural GMO free ingredients.

31bce1c0-a61e-4781-aa4f-be4624e8cd4c
56c8a4e8-e393-4332-ab1a-b28427763be4
63e67fe8-cffb-41ad-94b1-2599829eead8
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I am Vietnamese. If there are any mistakes, please ignore them. I often have abdominal pain and bloating, bloating, indigestion. after using sbo 2 box i no longer have this problem. worth buying

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I really like this product and I would buy it again. I believe ancient nutrition is a good product and not junk. I like the ingredients too.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is a very good combination of soil based probiotics that are usually hard to come by. I take them as a course of 30 days twice a year for general gut health and microbiome.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I can't tell the difference because I have been having probiotics always but the ingredient list looks that it's a high quality product

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I actually haven't started using this yet, however, I liked the old version of this probiotic very much and expect to like this one as well. I'm mainly reviewing to say that with the discount code and the super speedy delivery, this was a fantastic shopping experience!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have used it couple of days, can’t really tell yet. But i like the ingredients especially s. Boulardii which will help other good bacteria in your tummy too.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I feel much better with my stomach, no morning pains.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

took for almost a week. used to have stomach cramps but after taking this could feel the difference.