CA

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Average cup of vegan noodles

First time trying instant vegan noodles from Dr. McDougall's and I found the noodles slightly on the harder side. Fair taste but could be less salty in general. Would also appreciate if it comes with more vegetables and a sweeter broth but as an instant cup, it's pretty alright.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I prepared the noodles with just hot water and covered them for about 5 minutes to soften. Although, it tasted alright. I would recommend maybe using a microwave when preparing the noodles as they would probably taste better.

33a12fff-8401-4bac-85b0-fd8e15218b2e
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My older kid is a bit of a picky eater. Bought these in all variants as to have options, just in case. They are easy to prep and are warming and tasty.

I’m Japanese and let me tell you guys something. Adding noodles to your misoshiru doesn’t turn it into a miso ramen!! Miso ramen actually almost doesn’t taste like misoshiru at all, it’s much richer and complex in flavor and umami. I love this brand and their concept but this one is straight up misoshiru (with wakame in it, surprise!) without much dashi and the noodles are not good, I said it before in another review. This one only tasted somewhat good to me (adding extra salt) because I was starving. If you’re familiar with Japanese couture and ramens in general, instant or not, you may not find it tasty.

a8893e7a-96e6-4246-9cd2-c7beda911d47
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Tasty (taste) soup. Recommended for starch-based diet. Noodles (pasta/ramen) are a beneficial source of carbohydrates, especially for obese people. Composed of good quality ingredients, good size package. The noodle always stick to each other. They are not well separate compared to bad old hot-oil-dried instant ramen which was used to be the only option of instant ramen.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I tried the ramen because I had a craving, but the commercial packets always give me a flare up. Unfortunately, after doing research and reading up on this, I ordered this ramen hoping it won’t flare me up… I’d did and I was unable to eat the rest of the day.. it’s just as bad as the other commercially available ramen… at least in how my body reacted to it. Sorry..

Posted on May 4, 2022

I think it tasted nice but the noodles stayed quite tough even when using boiling water. Difficult to stir in all the flavour because the noodles were so tough.

34a6c36f-0fbd-45d4-89b9-e1bfb5bb4219
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I recommend adding about 1cm less Boiling water than what they recommend on the pack (1cm under the line on the inside of the cup) otherwise it ends up being to watery. Love the ingredients, no additives or nasties and no Palm Oil!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

What can i say i love ramen, so this is a excellent lunch choice. Very tasty

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

my kids like the taste it was a successful try