CA
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,742

This is my first time purchasing eye supplements. I am over 40 and I need some supplements to improve my eyes. I search from iHerb and found that this one suits my needs. Its formula including anthocyanins, lutein, astaxanthin, and zeaxanthin, which I checked from the website they are good to eyes. Hope it will have good effects on my eyes.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Eye Support of Mercola is an excellent product that I have used for a while now. It proved to be effective in protecting the eyes when working on the computer my eyes are less tired. The variety of ingredients that it is made of help a lot.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Due to aging I feel hard to wear contact lenses. This eye support product helps my eyes less dry. When I did not have enough sleep, wearing contact lenses can be harsh to my eyes. This definitely helps a bit. Also need a good eye drop to go with. If I have enough sleep. With its help. I can wear contact lenses for a whole day without eye drop.

41783be0-45be-4bad-aa66-c9297e2378ae
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

A few months ago, I was waking up with very sore eyes. Someone recommended these supplements and, it sounds crazy, but literally within two days my eyes felt so much better. I also have macular degeneration in my family and so feel like it's never too early to get extra support. These really are amazing pills - I highly recommend them!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

good composition of carotenoid improved my eye health since I work on my system constantly benefits are great specially for the fatigue and tiredness

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

High quality, good size, eye care, good ingredients, support for eyes

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It’s good for my eyes when I’m taking one month.