CA

9,842
1,336
Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Großartig!

Liposomal vitamin C is extremely well absorbed by our cells. Thus it is optimally available, of very high quality. Vitamin C is very important for our immun systeme, for an optimal defense. It is water-soluble, so it has to betaken every day. In this produkt it is high- dose.

2341c7e3-7483-426e-bdc9-63220396fd4a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,725

Liposomal Vitamin C is, in my opinion, one of the best forms of Vitamin C for human absorption. I am very glad that this medicine helps me and my family in the coldest times. Thus it is optimally available, of very high quality. I took 2 tablets each day,I have more energy and other positive results,love it. Gorrrrgeous

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

2478a5a1-43f4-4001-a4af-f0a5c385cb45
Posted on May 24, 2022

Liposomal vitamin C contains an active substance inside fat-like particles, which helps to get into the body in a larger volume. What effects did I personally get from vitamin C? Firstly, I noticed a surge of energy almost immediately after I drink the capsule. This is because the liposomal form begins to be absorbed quite quickly. If I felt tired, then after the vitamin it receded for a while, but I also drank in a relatively small dose. Therefore, I think that I just needed a bigger dose, since according to the tests I had adrenal insufficiency. I also drank vitamin C when I got sick, and it was after the vitamin that the cough, runny nose and general feeling of intoxication went away, vitamin C allowed me to recover faster. I definitely recommend this vitamin C! It is effective and does not have a bad effect on the gastrointestinal tract, its only drawback is the price.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Have been using these for over a year now and very happy with them. Have had no colds and flu symptoms. Chest is clear and immune system working at its best. The quality of these are strong and pure. Ingredients being liposomal are great for absorption. Highly recommend this product for those who would like to boost their immunity.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very powerful supplement. It works for me especially during days of stress. It promotes healing and enhances immunity. It's also good for skin health and can keep it looking young. It's one of the best quality ever found in the market. I will recommend it to my friends and relatives. Sealed in glass bottle also ensured freshness and it is environmental friendly.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I like all of Mercola's products that I've tried. I'm learning how important it is for vitamins and certain other supplements to be "liposomal," as that helps absorption into the blood and into the cells. It doesn't necessarily mean that the vitamin C is already attached to the liposomes; rather the supplement includes liposomes which then attach to the vitamin C in the gut. A "liposome" is "A liposome is a spherical vesicle having at least one lipid bilayer" (per Wikipedia). Lipids are substances (like fats) that are do not dissolve well in water or other polar substances. They include " fatty acids, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins, ... monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides, and phospholipids." (also from wikipedia)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this was my 3rd order and i found this vitamin c the best.it really helps with sore troat,cough and temperature.i take 2pills in the morning,if i feel like cold will catch me,i take up to 4pills.haven't noticed any side-effects .great product and value

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

a great quality liposomal Vitamin C. Pills at 1000mg are a bit big but thats to be expected. I can swallow the pill no problem. I use the vItamin C for maintaining a top functioning immune system and they haven't let me down. Non-lipsomal are less expensive but may not be absorbed as well and then you will need to deal with finding your dosage level in order to find your own bowel tolerance. I've ordered these time and time again 👍