CA

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
results in the third week!!

Wow! I was surprised to see it in twilight!! I do running in the evenings and during twilight my eyes refuse to see light. After using Lutein for only 3 weeks I saw the result!! I was not in the dark anymore. I will keep using it and see where it goes more. So excited ! Finally i can see in a dark.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This has slowed macular degeneration for me, as far as I can tell, but it's still developing. I'm looking into other supplements as well.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought it for gift and hopefully it works for her eyes.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Still waiting for the result

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The best for my eyes!

b5582ba6-b27e-452b-be29-0db45927ab6b
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Auto-translated from Arabic

Still, how did I take the product and use Lutein and zeaxanthin in it, one of the best advice for the eyes is to repair the vision and eye health, as well as the focus is strong. I hope I get a good result.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

lutein in a really high dose Really high price but a famous brand and I hope for a reason

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality Ingredients Size is good Eyes do not twitch Packaging is strong Benefits are obvious Carotenoid is present Improvement is noticeable Computer pentium Eyesight like an eagle Fatigue sometimes Taste normal

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

for the eye, a very useful healthy vitamin lutein and zeaccanthin. I bought a child