CA

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
מצוין!

so cute ! gives the lips bright peachy tint, that looks natural. the package and its size are very handy. has no bisible scent. can be used as a blush also. gives nice moisture to lips. also heals dry lips and helps for lips renewal. has a lightweight composition . feels like a product of quality.

1ffb91eb-51ab-4b8b-bd42-d7aef0b369c0
8c6a3a04-aba5-420b-b574-47b41a06241b
3ab2d736-1c18-4a72-965a-41bb81db646e
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Not sure about using it on the cheeks because the balm is pretty sticky and very lightly pigmented. So you need a lot of product to get a vibrant noticeable blush on your cheeks. I guess it would work better if you have a dry skin. Will try to use a translucent setting powder. As a lip balm I think it worth buying a full size. It looks pretty on the lips and it has no scent. However it is not very moisturizing.

e5ef9f61-3256-4a2b-ad15-b492aadd492a
e713202d-79e7-4479-b56e-1ec77c9d4e67
80bbb025-a6ea-4b86-bde1-7614a7e74e08
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a great natural blush alternative. I use this on my lips and cheeks after sunscreen for a natural flush. It’s a balm like composition. It moisturizes dry lips and cheeks. The color is natural and the size is great for the price. Really nice tinted multipurpose cosmetic product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

my second order. this balm is good on lips makes the lip have natural color for me coz im not a fan of red lippy. no scent at all and can use in my cheeks which is a good quality. this 10ml size last for only a month depends on how to use it. the composition of this balm makes my lips moisturize. it does not dry.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Really moisturizing. I love using this as a cheek and lip tint, for a easy and quick way to add more colour to my face. It's a little to pale/light for my lips but it adds a really nice peachy tint to my cheeks. It has a soft sheen that makes it look like i'm wearing highlighter too and i really love it. There's quite a subtle scent but it doesn't bother me. Overall, really recommend this product!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Scent nothing use for everyday good quality nice size for all age package great moisture spf for dry lips benefit is allot please like the color is nice light nude 👍

8d0a0cb5-66bf-4012-b279-b32075d6baf8
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Ingredients are way cleaner than 99% of lip balms on the market. And it's not mostly vegetable oil which is great!! A lot of the natural lip balms contain polyunsaturated oils which I don't want on my skin or lips. So this is nice and thick and seems to stick around. Not much scent but thats fine with me I hate scent!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this product, so moisturising, the scent is amazing. I can use it every day on my lips and cheeks and never experiences any dryness on the lips. very good product to try.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It's good. The color is too subtle though, wish it's more obvious. But the good quality is still there, makes my lips so supple.