CA

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
It helps with teething for my 6 mth old

My son is 6mths+, he is exclusively breastfed. Taking into account sometimes babies get cranky due to various reasons like colic, hunger, soiled diaper, mild allergy, tired, hot(weather), needs a shower and so on. My son rubs his ears everytime he gets agitated with his teething.Usually wait it off till he starts kicking and turning around crying and showing signs of discomfort that I would give this pill. I do not like giving babies or children any sort of medication or supplements unless necessary. So that being said, this works for him aside to camilia drops(provide comfort during day).I will feed him this usually before bedtime.It helps with easing him to sleep even though he is agitated with his teething. Give this when necessary and I only give for teething reasons.The sleeping part comes naturally I think once he feels comfortable after the pill.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

In terms for quality, ingredients benefits, it did improve a little but mine is 15 months of age and i was hesitant to use any supplements.. i still use it especially when baby is teething, but in moderation not everyday.. packaging is good. Size is so small but good enough, hubby says tastes good lol! But my baby wouldn’t say no to these anytime of the day!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The quality is good! Ingredient list is clean and healthy ! Taste is awesome! Size is just perfect! I love this bar! Package is easy to take it with you! Benefits from GF diet are countless! You can just grab one of these to a fitness, workout, training and have it as a protein!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These are one of the best smoothing tablets out there. The quality is great they taste neutral and size the are small and melt fast. Package is resealable bottle and easy to travel with. The ingredients.look good... Definitely recommend it for a fussy baby. Give it to her in the evening

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good quality. Great ingredients. Nice taste. i use these for my baby giving two tablets at night. but it doesn't seem to help him in sleep. Size is small. cute packaging. Benefits by calming him but doesn't help him to sleep. My baby's age is 8 months. Can be given frequently as mentioned.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These are great quality with good ingredients, especially because they help with teething as well. I used them to help get my daughter into a sleeping routine and she loves taking them. The bottle is small but there are a lot of tablets in there.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

These tiny pills taste good and they help my kids sleep. They are meant for babies under 1y old so it takes 2-3 pills one time for the same effect on toddlers.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I was excited to try this product and I think the ingredient combo is good, but unfortunately it didn't work as well as I hoped it would. My little son refused to take them by mouth so I had to put them in his bottle, but they still didn't seem to make much of a noticeable difference. They certainly did no harm though, so don't be afraid to try them for a sleepless child and maybe they will work for you!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.