CA

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Best ever product! High quality, not too sweet, all natural ingredient concentrate! I use it together with sparkling soda and a bit ice, yammy beverage! I buy all of these series, but this one is absolutely best. The taste is great, like real cherry. It’s not cheap, but much better than all those sweet sodas I used to buy in supermarket. I’ll keep buying it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I it a good sweetener for smoothies and it has just one ingredients. This bottle size will last long if you use it just to sweeten the drinks. It has a good quality and it tastes really good. Hope it has benefits for health at every age, it should have oxidative effects.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

100% pure black cherry concentrate. No other juice added to adulterate the cherry flavor. I use it regularly in my daily smoothie with powders I bought here on iHerb plus a banana with frozen 3 berry mix. Cherry juice like this is way overpriced in Asia. Recommended. As of Feb 27th the prices almost doubled for these juices except tart cherry which I assume will follow the price trend upwards. Now I won't be buying anymore. It's just too expensive

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Great taste, and good size package. I love putting it in my seltzer, so I get a more healthy cherry soda. Excellent for gout. Excellent quality. I drink it every day, and everyone in the family enjoys the flavor. I would definitely buy this again. I like that sugar is not one of the ingredients.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I expected a more intense cherry flavor! it's also not very sweet. I thought it will have a more natural sweet flavor. For a big glass you need around 4 tablespoons to get it right, for a small one you can get away with 1 or 2. I still like it but I don't think I will buy it again.

e759805f-1a79-4daa-9ad5-c62fdff8c1a6
Posted on May 23, 2022

I take this daily as a part of a regime for sore and injured ankles and feet. Has massively reduced my reliance on prescription meds that come with far less than desirable side effects!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

the best product to buy when you have gout, well recommended as mine disappeared the moment i drank the product. the durable plastic allows me to carry it anywhere its so light

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

We've been taking a couple tablespoons each evening and whether coincidence or not my husband is sleeping better and is seeing an improvement in arthritis in his hand.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Started to have sleep quality problems with age so I start drinking 2 table spoon of this blackcherry juice every night to improve sleep quality. Big improvment in sleep quality. Would recommend ppl having light sleep issues to try.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is cheaper on herb than elsewhere, although it was out of stock for a long time. Very good for gout or similar. And the taste is nice, although strong if not diluted.