CA

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Cleans well and doesn't trigger my sensitive skin

This hand soap cleans well without irritating my sensitive skin, doesn't have an overpowering fragrance, and is a value-for-money purchase. It was packaged securely to prevent leakage, which sometimes happens when I purchase from other distributors. I use this hand soap to refill small pump bottles around the house to reduce the plastic waste and save money.

f3049677-58f1-41be-815a-e61b000bfa1c
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The lemongrass scent is very relaxing! The composition of this hand wash is very gentle, never leaving my dry and sensitive hands feeling stripped or irritated. For me, I’ve found it has some calming aromatherapy benefits. Suitable for use by all ages, and comes in a large packaging size which makes it convenient for refilling dispensers. High-quality product, I must say!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This brand of hand soap has been a staple in my household. It’s effective yet gentle on the hands which is important during Covid. The refill is good value for money.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Size is great. The scent is good. Feels nice and gentle on the skin. I use it frequently as it is part of my personal care routine. The package is nice too :)

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love the smell of lemongrass. And I love ECOS hand soap . It's very gentle on your skin. I consider this a high quality product !

Posted on May 6, 2022

I'm using it, not just for my hands to keep them from drying out, but for the carpet as well - to clean and refresh it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is ideal as a refill because it is mild and a neutral colour. I prefer this to heavily scented and deep coloured liquid hand soaps.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Gentle and effective hand wash, made without harsh or harmful chemicals. Does not dry out the skin and has a very light lemongrass scent. Economical size is good value for money.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Love the scent! Refreshing and good for sensitive skin as I have eczema. I just wish it would lather better but other than that, great natural product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality product, excellent composition. convenient packaging. I was pleased with the result of the application. I will take more. liked the product