CA

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I did a lot of research on Spirulina before purchasing and I am glad I did after reading how some of the other products smell and taste like sludge. (these were imported products) The Earthrise Spirulina does not smell or taste bad. Well it virtually has no taste and was easy to drink. I am looking forward to using it for myself . I definitely recommend Earthrise Spirulina! .

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have been purchasing so many bottles over the last 3-4 years, I am glad I found this as I’m not a big fan of capsule and it’s rich of nutrients like B vitamins, beta carotene, and vitamin E. But I have stopped taking it since I’m pregnant as I have other supplements to take for my little bub’s development. Will get back to it after baby is born!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have bought this for my mother as she is having heart issues. She was recovering from consequences of COVID-19 pneumonia and I think this helped her body to manage cholesterol levels. She is now feeling more energy (she is also taking ubiquinol, vitamins C and D, Omega-3).

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

a good value for money spirulina but as with every brand of spirulina i've taken, you just don't feel anything different or positive changes even with long-term consumption..........and many people also reported the same lack of obvious benefits

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

d70920ec-5902-45eb-b73d-05c15fd30cf1
Posted on Feb 16, 2021

This product is grown in the US and they do good quality control. I utilize this brand for my husband and me. If one does not get enough green vegetables in their diet, this is one way to do it, besides the micronutrients that spirulina provides. Good addition to an overall healthy diet. It can be fed to ones pets, but be sure to start with very low doses.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

My mother used to run a health foods store in Taiwan. Earthrise Spirulina was the one she decided to sell in the store after doing her research and trying most brands in the market. The quality is really good. The spirulina is grown and cultivated in California. My favorite spirulina!

Posted on May 27, 2021

I’ve been recommended by one of my friends to take sea weed for getting anti oxidant and other benefits. I’ve been on this spirulina for almost three years and I have reduced my prescription for high blood pressure by 50%, having healthy bones and one of my friends asked me why my hair is so black!

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I have been told that Spirulina could help remove heavy metal toxin inside the body. Since hubby and me are seafood lovers and the contamination of the ocean is something we must be aware of, so we take this 2 pills 3 times a day. Better be safe than sorry and we haven't found any discomfort after taking the product. FYI, we have take it more than 3 years already.

I drink this spirulina two months, and what I have noticed it's a huge energy boost. Especially after the 1st month of use, I cannot take my second intake of 3 tables later in the afternoon as then my night sleep would be messed up - I would feel increase in energy, wake up at 4 or 5 at night and then try again to get asleep.