CA

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Usnea is a great aid in eliminating mucus from the tonsils. I gargle one dropper full when I have a sore throat (although it kinda hurts & tastes a bit gross). Bottom line, after i did that, my cold lasted about 3.5 days. I’ve also have used Usnea to disinfect cuts. To me the best use of this Usnea tincture is when I get the occasional cold sore, Usnea burns that sucker off my face and its rapid to heal after I apply and continue to use it as a “cleaner” before I apply any other ointments to the cold sore. The other benefit, is when you feel that “itch” on your mouth, I’ve applied Usnea to that itch and the sore never surfaced. I love Usnea, its a wonderful tincture.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a good quality and effective extract. After a few days, I noticed a improvement with a concerned issue I have been having. Composition of the ingredients taste fine, the bottle is easy to use, and I like the overall benefits. I would recommend to keep in your medicine cabinet !!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Eclectic Institute Usnea is one of the best in the marketplace. It is very effective for gram positive bacterial infections. The 2oz bottle will last for awhile. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take USNEA to help my breathing fron Helicobacter Pylori and that is exactly what it does. I can honestly say that I do breathe easier and I don't have any pain in my stomach. Be prepared for a very good product with excellent results.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bought it after reading a lot about its effectiveness against bacterial infections. i think it is worth a try, the quantity is sufficient and the price is reasonable considering the quality

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I have used Usnea for 40 years. Got tired of having to go to the doctor every time I had strep throat to get a prescription for antibiotics. An herbalist told me to try this instead of the antibiotics that were ruining my intestinal flora. It not only got rid of the strep throat but I RARELY if ever get sick with strep any more. Prior to using this I would got countless infections. Great natural antibiotic

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Really good for warding off infections. I always have a bottle in the tool kit.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I bought this as a healthier alternative to Tynenol to help with chronic soft tissue hip pain as needed. Hope this and physical therapy fixes my problem over time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product. Thank you Iherb.

works wonders for all kinds of inflamations