CA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Many people say it really helps - I hope it will help me too

Many people say it really helps. I hope it will help me too to regenerate the myelin sheath of my spinal cord. My spouse is a biologist and by her opinion the main ingredient of the product (Myelin Basic Protein) should do it. The package type (plastic bottle) and quality seem enough durable for a long term use twice a day. The whole composition is packed in capsules, so the taste is neutral (no taste at all) and the size of the capsules is acceptable (no choking hazard).

Posted on May 31, 2022
1,188

I learned that it is used in some conditions related to the nervous system. I took this expensive supplement for my friend, he was recommended this brand. Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of this supplement, but I saw that the brand has excellent products.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It may or may not help, but it is better to have faith ... I think it is a very high quality supplement recommended to me by a doctor.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's not for everybody. It's not a harmless food. I felt worse after taking tiny amounts. A bit of nausea and tingling in the weaker parts of the body. My guess is it's good for people with Multiple Sclerosis, because it probably acts like a decoy for antibodies to attach to instead of your own myelin. But the flip side is this can train antibodies to attach to myelin and cause M.S.

i actually purchased this product for my pet dog - its exactly what the animal nutrition people sell but greater amount of product for lower price - very satisfied

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

I'm seeing a lot more life in my 12 year old Golden Retriever with these. They were suggested by my Vet and I'm so glad he did.

LE
Posted on May 9, 2022

A supplement that gives hope for remyelination of damaged axons and improvement of cognitive functions.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

I've had MS for quite some time and this product has helped decrease my balance issues and fatigue. It also helps myelin regenerate and is good heart support supplement. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I often buy it and I am happy with quality and price, I can recommend.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I am overall satisfied with quality and price and I will buy again. Thanks