Page 1 - Reviews - Embryolisse, Lait-Creme Concentre, Multi-Function Nourishing Moisturizer, 2.54 fl oz (75 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love how multi-functional this moisturizer is. I have combination skin with some hormonal acne and despite this cream being so moisturizing, it did not make me break out even more. I use it primarily as a face mask. Apply a generous amount on your face and after 20 minutes wipe off the excess with a cosmetic tissue. For best results do it after a hot bath or shower. As a moisturizer its too much for my skin, but I still apply it during winter when my skin feels very dry. Thus, I believe this will work well for dry skin or even maybe normal skin. Despite the concentrate being so moisturizing, the texture is a little runny. This is good for the application, makes it easier as you don't have to rub your skin. The smell is also pleasant, not too strong. Finally, it has good ingredients except a couple that might not be the best for oily and sensitive skin. Overall, I believe this moisturizer is bestseller for a reason. Worth every penny.

a7aa16c8-0053-4812-847a-eb8c9596700a
96a2111b-2d08-4f66-a4dd-226c46aa4eeb
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is one of the grooming products I buy again and again. It has a lot of recommendations on the net. Has a great texture and pleasant to my skin. Feels that on the one hand it nourishes the skin but it is absorbed and not heavy on the skin. Excellent under makeup. Contains a large amount of 75 g. If I helped you with this review I would be appreciate if you click the LIKE button! Thanks :)

1b751d51-cea4-48d1-8071-086d13dfafd4
d004f27a-59fb-41e4-9bb5-9539f138da9d
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love using this moisturizer as it hydrates well and gives me a good base under makeup. It is an important product for makeup artists because it moisturizers the face well under makeup and can be used as a primer. It can be quite rich so people with acne prone skin or oily skin are best to avoid it or patch test it 👍

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It’s a good basic moisturiser. If you have oily skin it will be too much for the day but perfect for night time. It smells nice and feels pretty good on the skin. It is hyped up more than I think it should be, but still a good product

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I was expecting the creme to be thicker but was pleasantly surprised when it was a smooth texture. Since I have oily skin, I have only used the creme occasionally. I also apply only a few dots worth onto the skin before bed so to not overload my skin. The bottle is actually smaller than I imagined but the product is high quality.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love this before makeup! It's like a primer moisturizer hybrid that leaves my skin hydrated and my makeup looking on point all day. Even on its own it just gives the skin a lovely natural glow. I love this product and it will always be with me. Definitely purchasing the large one after this runs out!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I’ve used this moisture before and I continue to come back to it every now and then because it’s always reliable to me. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, although my skin is too dry to use this on it’s in own in the winter. I find it works best for me during in between seasons, summer and layering it with other moisturisers. I always come back to this because it never irritates my skin. I love the scent, it reminds me of the french pharmacy in paris…the quality and texture is amazing as well. I don’t notice extreme benefits, but that’s not really what I look for from this product, it serves me well for always being reliable, hydrating, smooth and luxurious. I definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t already, it’s a product that i’ll always come back to!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My skin dries up loads since I’m pregnant. I tried this a while ago and it was too rich for my face, one day I found out that this lait-crème concentre is pregnancy safe and decided to give it a go again, my skin loves it! It’s a bonus that it’s multi-function, I use it as primer before sunscreen or makeup and if my skin get tired and dried after being under the sun during the day, I put on a slightly thicker layer as a overnight mask. I’m so happy I bought this again! Will continue throughout my pregnancy.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I really this one and its very good for my dry skin. It works as a primer and moisturizer at the same time but i do not like fragrance in my moisturizer which is little drawback for me. it has creamy texture which is thick but not heavy and absorbs quickly.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is the best cream I have ever used! I bought it 2 times already, one package is definitely enough for me for half a year and more. I have combination skin, some dry and some oily. This cream is perfect for me, it nourishes well and the skin looks great!