CA

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Helps with eating out in Celiac patient

I have severe and very sensitive celiac and before, could not even try eating out without having a prolonged reaction. Cross contamination is a big problem for me. I take a few of these when I eat out and have been fine. I still don't risk eating out often but am able to now.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Absolutely amazing! I am gluten intolerant and im sick of being on a 100% gluten free diet.. I still keep to my gluten free foods most the time but can now eat something that isn't if i feel like it and without getting the pains in my stomach i would normally get which is amazing. I just need to take a tablet or 2 before eating it. Top marks from me! Thankyou 😊

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

High quality enzyme product, with great benefits for gut and digestion health. Helps relieve gluten intolerance symptoms. Good package, easy to use, easy to swallow and no additional taste. I order it frequently, and love Enzymedica brand. My husband uses it as well, and has improved his intestinal health too.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

One of the best digestive enzymes in the market particularly for digesting gluten/wheat etc. Taken before eating bread, pasta, biscuits or anything with wheat flour, gluten it helps reduces bloating and aid in digesting the food. It won't feel like the food is sitting in the stomach all heavy and uncomfortable. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for something to help digestion of gluten.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this gluten easeby enzymedica everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this gluten ease by enzymedica everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I feel the enzyme pill helping me prior a meal. My stomach and digestion feels smooth and settle no discomfort after eating a meal which is huge for me. I can feel the benefits of these pills. The quality is top notch, my nutritionist recommended me these pills now I know why. There's also no taste with them huge plus for me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using the glutenease and it was proven and effective especially when you had severe bloatiness for hours. Much better than other supplements as compared whether you are gluten intolerance or glucose intolerance as I believe that this will help in some way if you are unsure what intolerance you belong to remarks, never combine digestive enzymes together with medications such as omeprazole . This will abrupt your bloatiness. should you need to take please separate at least 2 hours for these two medication