CA

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Thanks to Natto-K I forgot about hair loss, blood pressure and migraines!

After having covid and suffering some post covid issues including massive hair loss taking the advice of my family doctor I took a course of this Natto K capsules for 3 months - 1 capsule in the morning with a full glass of water at least 30 min before the breakfast. It worked miracles! No hair loss anymore and also two more benefits - I have my blood pressure stable (I suffered from high blood pressure occasionally in the past) and no more migraines (I suffered from the migraines for the last 10 years and I had an awful migraine for a week during covid)! My doctor says I can keep on with this dosage taking 1 capsule per day for a lifetime and I am going to follow his advice, it works fantastic for me! Please, give me a thumb up if you find my review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is great stuff. I couldn’t figure out why my shoulder kept hurting, and when I started using this as an anti-clotting med while sick with COVID, I noticed that my shoulder was hurting less and less. I have heard it is very helpful for inflammation, and here is proof.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Part of my daily routine! I use several Enzymedica products. I use this Natto-K systemic enzymes between meals and I also take their digestive enzymes too. Our bodies need more enzymes as we get older.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

New product. Got it as a present from my brother. Started taking 2per day. My overall health is good with good assurance for my cardio especially during Covid pandermic.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Systemic enzymes are so important to be taking during these times...From the bottle - "Since this product helps maintain healthy levels of fibrin which promotes healthy coagulation of blood for an optimally functioning cardiovascular system."

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product is made with quality ingredients. I have always had good results with this particular company. It is one of the only one's I have found that includes enzymes with Natto-K.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like the small size of the capsules, really easy to take. I would recommend this product. It's good for thinning the blood which is why I'm taking it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Amazing stuff! Check your blood tests before and after this and you will be amazed. The additional ingredients only enhance the product. Quality is top notch. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is my third time buying Natto-k - it's a great product with added magnesium, calcium and enzymes that aids breaking down and absorption of Nattokinase for removal of fibrinogen.