CA

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have a tender stomach prone to gastritis. I like a diet high in vegetables. I can't tolerate the 'Digest' unless I am out in a restaurant eating a higher protein meal. I take 1 capsule of this VeggieGest with each meal. Takes care of my digestive weakness. Taken it for years!! Can't imagine life without it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I think I have found the enzyme formula that works for me. Others I have tried didn’t seem to do a thing to improve digestion. I’m primarily vegetarian; what animal protein I eat is in relatively small proportions. This Enzymedica VegiGest feels like it’s formulated to give me what I need. I take one or two capsules at the start of a meal, depending on the complexity of what I am eating. It’s been about two weeks and digestion is easier, with less bloating and discomfort. I only wish this formula was available in larger bottles, as the product is expensive and bottles will not last long with continued use.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent product. I can digest every kind of veggies. It contains lots of enzymes usiful for digestion in great ammount. It helped a lot. More than other enzyme more expensive. Best ever I bought also bean assist and keto of the same brand. They do what described. I have no more bloating and gut issue. I used to have bad digestion expecially the evening and during the night. Now no more! Changed my life

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Veggiegest has improved my digestion enormously and made a big difference in my quality of life. Having suffered from SIBO -c for the past four years and having worked throughout that period with a variety of bitter herbs, I came to the point where my gut could no longer tolerate them and the digestive pain, constipation, gas, and bloating became nearly intolerable. Close to desperation I tried Veggiegest, and the effect was amazing. My symptoms decreased by 90%, and my digestion became regular and largely pain-free. I wouldn't have dared to hope for so much relief. I only occasionally need the bitter herbs or an herbal laxative now. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have found this to be an extremely effective way of keeping my digestive issues at bay. I have trouble with some sugars and cannot eat gluten. My ability to digest has improved a lot with this, reducing gas and diarrhea. The shipping was super fast and the milligrams per dose of active ingredients is higher with this than others. Good quality.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It works so much! I was suffering for a lots of gas, but now it disappeared. I should have know that before. It save my social live.

80df347f-f810-4e58-9321-89387f264c93
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

the greatest amount of alpha-galactosidase ever per capsule, with all the food intolerances that I have this is the best supplement to digest vegetable food, a bit pricy but it is worth the money!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I use this product when eating veggies rich in fiber which are hard to digest for me. This is a true game changer. I am happy you ship worldwide cause I literally depend on this enzymes since my diet is mostly plant based. Great brand and great product.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I normally can’t eat onion and garlic as it makes me too sick- I take Teo of these and I can eat normally! I love it and it has really helped me live a normal life.