CA

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have purchased this many times over the past three years. It helps modulate the immune system and balances the body's response. The quality is good and I trust Kyolic. The supplement does not interfere with other supplements. I had to learn how to take it before or after eating so there was a bit of a discipline learning curve but well worth it. It has a clinical ratio of plant sterols and sterolins so not what many are used to seeing on cholesterol reducing supplements and while that's not why I purchase it, it is a nice benefit. I have RA and a very overactive immune response. For myself, it is very helpful.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Since i started drink this vitamins my appetite change although i am maintining my diet meals everyday due to my diabetes and thats maybe im lossing weight but now i am gaining my weight back to a good looking body without eating too much,,, thanks for this moducare which help my body strenght and no worry to my diabetes

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been taking this for the better part of three years after being diagnosed with RA. It is an excellent immune modulator, plays well with other supplements and does not affect my sensitive stomach. It does take some discipline to learn how to incorporate it either before or after meals as it is three times a day but is one of those products I can't do without. Regarding the combination of BSS and BSSG per PubMed "A proprietary BSS:BSSG mixture has demonstrated promising results in a number of studies, including in vitro studies, animal models, and human clinical trials. This phytosterol complex seems to target specific T-helper lymphocytes, the Th1 and Th2 cells, helping normalize their functioning and resulting in improved T-lymphocyte and natural killer cell activity. A dampening effect on overactive antibody responses has also been seen, as well as normalization of the DHEA:cortisol ratio. The re-establishment of these immune parameters may be of help in numerous disease processes relating to chronic immune-mediated abnormalities, including chronic viral infections, tuberculosis, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, cancer, and auto-immune diseases. " There is another brand but I use Kyolic's because it is more cost effective for me.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised. Even though it's so cheap, not only the quantity but also the quality is so good I don't hesitate to recommend this product to people around me

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Moducare really supports the immune system. A very meaningful product especially in these times. I have used Moducare for many years and will continue to do so.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have been really interested in this product for an autoimmune condition. Have just started taking it and will update later with any new changes.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I like them! I take different capsules to stay healthy so really don’t know which one makes me feel better, but I feel like I have more energy and feel healthier.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Was recommended to me by cat breeder. For my burmese cat who struggles with an infection in the bone tissue in her nose. Havent seen deterioration since i started using the product