CA

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I didn’t use it for long time but the color is beautiful . Attached swap pictures for Naughty hipster with flash and without! Like if helpful thank you

b3d6ac3a-1285-4715-af8a-c7a5d5c0b696
2dd203bb-4080-4de0-8d2d-bdf73cd3b6f7
41b50ec9-7c3b-417b-8bef-2147e324a1b4
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This lip tint is great! I don't find it drying at all and it lasts a good amount of time. I haven't tested to see how long it lasts with eating/drinking yet though. However this color is more pinky/coral than I expected it to be. It'll be a very nice spring/summer shade though!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I do not like the colour which i chose, but i have to say the lipstick has a staying power of up to 6 hours. The lipstick when applied to the lips does not dry the lips but is extremely moist and light. The lipstick on the lips is also very smooth as if there is a layer of powder on it

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is my first time finding a lip tint that suits my complexion and the color is not as bold as red, i love it. Definitely buying it again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Bought this thinking it was a lip tint, but it's pretty thick. Really nice colour and no weird taste. Needs to be reapplied a few times throughout the day. I would buy this again based on the colour and the compliments that I recieved while wearing it!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The color is more beautiful than I expected

1245cda1-0dd2-4a31-8f58-72e271fc73a2
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Its good as lipstick not tint , the color shade is nice i like it

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

pretty color goes on smooth good applicator. but like most stains it drys the lips. would like more colors, it goes on lighter than the image more of a reddish pink than berry.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very nice liquid lipstick, great color for fair skin 🌸