CA

SparklySkin
Posted on Feb 28, 2022
very nice!

This is a fantastic emulsion I would recommend it to anyone regardless of skin condition. Very similar to the original one, but has the benefits of centella. You should try it out! Very lightweight and nice, and you can feel it stays on your skin and is not too watery. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thank you!

a392e708-6fca-4d62-947a-c884194aceb9
008b6385-f796-4b78-9b23-d5b0986a3c86
f8425c5a-3dc3-4255-96c2-7bc3e5ba49d7
11396e8c-10ce-424b-bfce-7a56566f6bd4

I'm very dry and sensitive. This is one of the products I really just can't live without. I don't like using 1 super thick moisturizer, I prefer to use multiple lighter or medium products layered on each other. This is the stable thing I use to keep my skin calm as my first moisturizer that is light and soothing due to the centella and squalane. If I was oily this would be enough on its own. I am dry so I usually something with occlusivity on top like the Illiyoon ato concentrate cream or pipette baby lotion (fragrance-free) on top. Theres no discomfort or stickiness. It really sets the perfect base. There are multiple Soon Jung emulsions but they're both really the same, I suggest picking whichever is less expensive :) Or pick this one if they are equal.

3a17d960-ee15-4652-b75b-563e015decda
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have gone through so many moisturizers/cream and lots of them have broken me out. After reading lots of forums & Reddit posts I came across this product numerous times and decided to try it & let me tell you: IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT 😭. There is no scent to it which is always a safe thing for sensitive-skinned people like myself, + silly me not knowing this before buying, but the 10-free actually stands for free of 10 additives— so it’s really targeted to soothing, calming & overall improving the skin. Since it is an emulsion though, the texture is light and I recommend it for warmer/humid seasons like summer or spring. In terms of the packaging, it’s just so convenient to have a pump rather than those creams you have to unscrew the cap then spatula out the product. Really love this so far & I’m hoping I can buy it again on iHerb’s next sale!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I loved it! This emulsion makes my skin velvety and soft, gives plenty of hydration for oily skin. Nothing pills when I apply it afterwards (SPF, makeup). Very useful ingredients - exactly what is needed to restore the protective barrier of the skin (after using strong actives such as retinol and AHAs). The bottle is big so I apply it on my face, neck and even eyelids - it does not sting my sensitive eyelids. This emulsion is not heavy, does not clog pores, moisturizes quite well, it is just right for spring and summer. I quite liked the bottle, too - it is square, transparent, with good dispenser. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

If you have tried the regular emulsion, this is very similar! If I didn't look at the label, I would think it's the same thing. I like that it has centella in it because that makes me feel like it's soothing on my redness-prone skin. This is a thin lotion that can act as a moisturizer on its own if you have oily skin. Dry skin will need something extra. I love to layer this product. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the best product for me, no redness or irritation at all. It does not leave a film or weird feeling on the skin, it is just soft. My skin loves this!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have used soon jung before but not centella one so I’m pretty curious how it’ll turn out I will update after a month atleast. Etude is always my fav when it comes to makeup and skincare I trust them 100% I will be back after a month to update my review

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s a really good moisturizer for my combination skin!! (And it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin)It feels really light and the texture is not watery. It’s good for season summer. It has no scent and I use it everyday in the morning and night. the size is good for the price.came in a good package

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

After washing and using toner with most other moisturizers my skin gets oily very fast. Since I have started using this my skin stays fresh and dry much longer now! The amount you get per bottle lasts for many uses and leaves your skin feeling soft, perfect if you do not care for scented moisturizers since this is scentless.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a great light moisturizer, the texture is the same as a typical emulsion, doesn't have any scent, the skin feels moisturized and the centella soothes any irritation.Despite of the light consistency it still moisturizes the skin very well. It's suitable for sensitive mixed acne-prone skin. I use this every day and it's easy to integrate in my skincare rutine, it works on well with all other products.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great ingredients for every type of skin. Not scented and bigger size, ideal for all year use. Ingredients are greatly beneficial inspiring a great quality for every age.Generous packaging for each season even for the most sensitive skin. Light texture, similar to water but still moisturizer.

c63d90f8-8be7-465e-aed2-dec5e50fbe7c