CA

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I really loved it. Its texture is great for face massage. It fights acne and it doesn't clog skin pores. I highly recommend it for people who like oil serum and do face yoga ...

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good oil for the skin

Posted on May 14, 2022

Smell good easy to use it….

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I only did not like the smell

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Excellent

Auto-translated from Arabic

I love face oils and I like to try them, and this product contains many moisturizing oils rich in antioxidants such as jojoba, carrots, rose seeds, berries and prickly pears (ꈍᴗꈍ). After the moisturizing cream, I distribute it on the face and neck and massage so that the skin absorbs it faster, in short, the product is worth a try and I hope my review is useful ♡

b9c23dec-f0af-4483-83fe-09704e2688eb
47501a6f-e2fd-4310-9042-b57c882f0c3c
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This is not a serum, but a mixture of oils that our skin desperately needs. The oils here are the best. And you need to know how to apply them correctly, otherwise you can harm the skin. For the first time I tried a new brand on Iherb Eva Naturals, and was satisfied. A brand with good natural ingredients, and is inexpensive. The most correct way to use the oil: add a couple of drops to a cream or serum. I started doing this, and have been practicing it for 5 years now, so my face becomes much smoother and my skin is hydrated. I recommend to try!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I use oil a lot in my skincare routine, usually layering liquid serums with oil to tighten my dry skin. I chose this time between different oils for a long time and decided on this serum, which combines a lot of useful oils - jojoba and hazelnut seed oil, rosehip fruit oil, squalane from olive oil, taman and pomegranate seed oil, raspberry seed oil, papaya and strawberry, meadowfoam and cranberry seed oil, carrot and prickly pear seed oil, turmeric root oil, geranium essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, plant extracts of lemon balm and rose flowers, rose flower wax, beeswax. The consistency is not thick, it is easily distributed on the skin. Satisfied with the choice)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

a new brand came to the izerb ... and where are the novelties .. there I am))) especially with regard to skin care cosmetics .... the composition bribed .. plus what new I always want to try ... the next step is the anti-aging serum, but it is not in I’ve had it for a month already... the serum is oily... it takes quite a bit... it was absorbed quickly.. I use it in the evening care after toner.. I covered it with a cream of the same brand... while I’m testing it.. I can’t say anything negative