CA

Tabitha
Posted on May 16, 2022
My anti-aging tool

This is a great value tool for my anti-aging regimen. I have sensitive skin due to tretinoin treatments, however, I still desire to dermaroll for additional anti-aging benefits and skin tightening. This length is great for sensitive skin as well as for better product/serum penetration. I’m not red after use and the roller seems quality. I do get better absorption of my skin serums after use because the next morning my face glows and seems more refreshed & firm.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I was scared of it at first, now I use it before putting on product and sheet masks to make sure it’s in my skin properly. It doesn’t hurt when used gently applying a little pressure won’t hurt just measure it out for your skin.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It has titanium needles. It’s only 0.25 mm. So safe to use at home. Anyway it is a bit painful so I use it very gently. No bleeding.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I used it couple weeks ago on my beard and I was had couple of spot didn’t had hair on it after I used it these spots are covered

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I liked the quality and the package, I ordered it so I can use it on my scalp and it’s very gentle even though I have a sensitive skin!

sherylanneradamodi07
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I bought it before so i know thi is a good product. very effective

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I like it it’s high quality, easy and safe to use

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought it for my dad he uses it for his scalp to improve hair growth

Posted on May 31, 2022

The good this about it that it comes in a good quality container