CA

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love this brand, it really does help my nails to grow healthier in a short time

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great product will repurchase! Great price

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love the product, saw a difference already !

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

just started using it but seems to work well

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

To be honest, the effect is noticeable after the first application, the nails become strong straight, my daughter noticed this, literally after 2 times of use. The only drawbacks are the smell - not very pleasant, and it dries for a very long time, it takes a very long time and if you don’t wait, then the layer is smeared and the nails do not look well-groomed. And one more nuance, it is not transparent, but creamy milky in color

2b81b56e-587f-4237-a0e9-2f2380cf4b21
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This product is mighty..Firstly, it does not dry the skin around the nail because it is almost like a manicure..Secondly, it gives a natural color and shine to the nails..It lengthens them, strengthens them and whitens them naturally, even if I do not use it like what is written..for myself, I put it on from the first day of my period and remove it The last day, and if I wanted to do a manicure, put it on top of it, which would give the color stability..and some of them would harm the manicure itself.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I am very pleased! You can see results after the first week! I have a catastrophe with my nails - they crack along! I went around all the doctors, used all known means. I drank a lot of collagen. Nothing helped. But in this case, I'm optimistic. The smell is normal for such products, but quickly disappears. Looks very stylish on the nails, gentle pastel color. Dries quickly. It is convenient to use. I recommend!