CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I absolutely loved these! They’re nice and sweet without that super sucralose / poison flavour that some of these kinds of products have. The jelly is bigger than some I’ve had so I break them apart In the package before opening them. I love that they’re low calorie and have added health benefits. Will definitely buy these again !

18b57a6a-8ad7-4f15-9d8e-6aa3052f444c
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is a great snack if you are on a diet because it only has 10 calories in one whole 150ml package. It is made of konjac jelly, which is very popular in Asia, and has other beneficial ingredients like collagen and vitamin c. The taste of peach is a bit artificial, but I still like it very much!

Posted on May 28, 2022

woww the packaging? amazing. just so adorable i could look at it hours straight !! the peach flavour was overall pretty interesting, it was kinda fake and it had a lot of the collagen taste :( it was packaged nicely overall good quality for the price, i liked the peach one but the mango is ALOT better, trust me <3

51c99b17-1efa-440f-a121-5d83d3167973
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I really love this flavor because it reminds me of a really ripe summer peach but it doesn’t taste as sugary. The jelly is pretty dense so it’s very filling and refreshing! The packaging is really cool too! Easy to get the jelly out and the boxes are beautiful! Quality product, I really love it!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love this brand so much! I did a whole purchase of all the collagen ones because it improves my hormonal acne so much! I saw the effects within the first week of eating them. It tastes pretty good and the texture is really nice. The packaging is cute and easy to handle. I would personally prefer a different flavor but it's not bad either, definitely better than the artificial strawberry!!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

AMAZING! One of the best purchases I’ve ever made in my life! Great packaging, easy to carry. I use them for my diet, they have a great composition and fulfilling effect. Very low calorie and they contain collagen and vitamins! Great benefits and great quality. I would definitely buy again and again!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love eating these as a snack alternative and it keeps me pretty full! I've been trying to find collagen to help with my joints and this has been great! I also love that it has no sugar since I'm trying to stay away from that. The peach flavor is just okay, tastes a little artificial.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We ordered these to ship to Canada. Haven’t been able to find another website that sells and ships for as good as a price than iherb. The taste reminds me of the small jelly snacks I used to have as a kid. They do leave me feeling full when I need a snack but not necessarily the calories. The pouch is durable and hasn't leaked when I squeeze it to break it up.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Not sure but since i started drinking/eating them my skin as improved so much. I never had bad skin but probably due to the vitamin C my skin as never been so bright. Also they taste amazing and are a really good snack when i feel hungry

b6e5da60-537c-4206-ba12-09805daf688b