CA

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
27,901
A bit too sweet!

I absolutely love Everydaze Sweet Jelly C! It's such a refreshing and healthy alternative to sugary drinks and snacks. It's perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth cravings without adding any extra calories or sugar to my diet. I also love that it's vegan, gluten-free, and animal test-free. PeTA certified too! 5/5 stars all around!

b4dec37e-e5c0-4468-8ddf-9b0f8945b869
ca1259b3-10fe-4d18-abf8-5be05ee52ebd
bd931630-27ff-43a8-bec1-c473ecf5d947
74ea348c-0765-40ba-a42f-a0657169793d
7cd72c73-9fba-4d80-9b0c-0fa1bcb35d0e
Valerie from Maldives
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This taste is so amazing! Grape juice flavour is exactly the same as grapes juice from my childhood. Nothing can be more delicious for me. Though, I have some doubts about calories, where it says in the pack “5 calories” on the pack of 150 ml, but other Konjac jellies have higher calories, approximately 1 calorie per 1 ml / gram.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love konjac jelly but haven’t had any in a while! So I got these and they are so wonderful. Delicious and perfect. Super easy and convient with the packaging too.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

nice refreshing flavoured jelly. taste like Japanese konnyaku. plus point to come with vitamins. a lil expensive for 1 serving.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

If you rub it well before opening, it will be easier to swallow. Among the products in the series, the sweetness is strong.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I preferred the other flavours. If you don’t shake/squash the pouch quite a lot it can be difficult to drink.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love the brand but this taste is very artificial

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Ok quality, ingredient, size, potency, taste, package, effect, with antioxidant

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Let's start with the fact that I sampled almost all the flavors of this product. I must say right away that this one and the apple are the most delicious. Doypack packaging with lid. The jelly itself is transparent and quite dense. In addition to jelly, there is also syrup. Jelly is sweet and very tasty. The taste, like all Asian products, is bright, with sourness. The size of the package is small, but this is enough as a snack if you really want a sweet. The main ingredient is konjac. Overall, very satisfied with this product.

48499d38-d851-4d55-bb0b-a1b39091f577