CA

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this brand as they are the only one my skin will tolerate. The scent is not too heavy and it dissolves easily into my skin. I use any and all of their products at one or another. They are the best. I use this all year round. The quality of this company is phenomenal!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Everyone is such a great brand with safe and reasonably priced products. I usually use the unscented body lotion but decided to try scented (naturally) this time Works well especially after all the hand washing and sanitizing due to covid We all use it in my home (men included) It really is for everyone

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This lotion works very well on my skin. With a lot of lotions, your right back to showing dry skin but not with this lotion. It last all day. As far as the price, you get what you pay for. Although, I feel the price for the size was decent. This is a good quality lotion. The scent is good for me. Not over powering but enough to satisfy. I will order continuously.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The size is huge, I'm excited to not feel guilty using this scent often! I love this brand, they are clean and the quality is great. I use this daily after my showers and the consistency is perfect, my skin is sensitive and it doesn't break me out or leave weird bumps. My skin feels moisturized overall!!!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Love that it comes in such a large size. The scent is so lovely like every product from Everyone. The quality of the essential oils is great because I can really smell an authentic citrus smell. This bottle is kept on a shelf across from my bathroom and I use it often to moisturize my sensitive skin. The texture is just right and I can use it during all seasons.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It sits on the vanity in my bathroom for me and anyone else to use. The scent is not too overwhelming. The price and size for the amount of lotion is amazing. More bang for my buck and it's a great moisturizer for all types of skin. It benefits my sensitive skin especially during the cold and dry season, my skin eats it up. I use it every time I wash my hands--nowadays 20+ times a day.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is THE go to lotion. Full of all kinds of good things while leaving out the bad....pleasant scent, not at all over powering. The lotion soaks right in without leaving an oily finish. The size and cost are definitely a positive, too!!!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've used Everyone for awhile, but it seems when the label changed like recently, the ingredients seem different. In the past my skin would never dry out after using this, if I put it on my hands now they are dry 15 minutes later. Never had to do this back in the day of like 2 years ago. It's a good deal price wise, however I'm gonna look for something different, seems like products are losing quality in the last year on like everything and prices are now increasing.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Everyone makes the best lotion and soap! I love getting these gigantic jugs. I like this scent a lot too. Really nice and moisturizing on the skin. Will get again. I haven't tried a scent I didn't like.