CA

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’m pretty addicted to these! The protein amount is very good compared to the calories! This flavor was surprisingly good! It was like a sweet treat; I’d usually eat this at work when I needed a pick-me-up of sugar. I hope iherb continues to stock these because I will continue to buy them. The bar is pretty small though, but the size is thanks to the calorie count I’m sure.

I’ve had snacks with high fiber before, and I did not like them. I have been sorely lacking fiber recently, so I ordered this but was expecting it to taste poorly, to say the least. However, this was excellent! The size of the bars is a bit small, but that’s my only complaint. They taste great, have a lot of fiber for the small amount of calories, and come from a famous brand.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A really great snack, with protein and fiber, and low calorie for a tea. A bit like popcorn and wont stick to the teeth so much. Definitely will buy it again

119f3b87-36ee-47fb-8ef0-7d6726134484
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These fiber bars are chewy and satisfying. They are not dense bars but are a good size. They have a crunch and a chew that really makes the texture appealing. With high fiber, these bars fit perfectly into my diet, filling the hunger gaps between meals without guilt.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I LOVE fiber one bars! Good amount of calories, love that they are low sugar. This was my first time having this flavor and i was not let down. I really enjoyed them

Posted on May 24, 2022

My second time to re-purchase! A bit too sweet to me but still acceptable as i like its chewiness so much. It’s very good as a snack bar due to low calories and high fiber (my suggestion - don’t eat two bars at once).

Posted on May 17, 2022

Tastes really Delicous! Good ingredients as well and the perfect size for a snack bar. Packaging makes it perfect for on the go and it seems good for your health and to achieve your fitness goals. So also great after a workout or if you’re on a diet.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love the size which is rather small and you dont have a temptation to eat a huge bar 😃 good for my diet The taste is also good, you dont feel any unnatural flavor

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I want to order it again but it always out of stock, the calorie is low and it is a great option to put on my breakfast bowl

Posted on May 28, 2022

These bars are really good - not too sweet, and very satisfying. Perfect to fill that little nagging need in between full meals. They're also a little crunchy, which is a great textural element.