CA

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Excellent!!

This is the first time I bought this product and from iHerb, hope can see health improvement in Heart & Brain, lower LDL cholesterol and I bought it for my family. Taste good; Kept in the refrigerator! Recommended quality. customer service is helpful and willing to answer my questions. Thank you.

07542e2b-1b65-4f5d-9c0a-a8b65d5f6119
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I'm very familiar with this product as my mum has consumed this for many years now. There is a distinct taste which my husband did not like, but I di not mind. It's good to know that there is an option for vegetarian ingredients instead of just fish based omega 3-6-9.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I wanted to buy this product, but I couldn't find it near me, so I found it in iHerb at a good price. They take care of the importing to Europe, I just paid a reasonable fee. The product arrived well in a good package and it is as expected with good quality. Regarding the product, because it's done only from oils extracted from seeds/plants, the taste is very good when compared with other omega products based on fish oil. I could buy in pills, it has the same ingredients and benefits for my heart, cholesterol, inflammation, hair, etc but besides being less cost effective, at my current age I have no problems drinking it directly. 😃👍

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

1st time buying it due to good reviews. hopefully can see the difference. just tried it with pasta and it just add slight flavour to it. love this oil.

97af11c8-3683-484d-9425-df5ad4d791c0
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Excellent source of essential fats although I wish the price of this product would not keep going up and up. Have been using for a while good results.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My blood sugar tends toward being low. This oil always balances me out when I need it. Also helps with mental clarity and focus, for me. I Love the taste!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Once you have this before sleeping , waking up as new born. Amazing effects on alll my family meme era . Must buy for the maintenance for healthy lifestyle.

This is on my Lupus detox. Take it every morning to seal up leaky gut. Not horrible but will wash down my morning vitamins and pills. Works to get my flare gone and put me back in remission.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very happy to find this form of Omega's 3-6-9. This is one of the products that helped my husbands cholesterol lower and keep him off statin drugs.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Bought a few times. Realised the big bottle had a very small opening and the oil is easy to drip out. Acceptable taste with food.