CA

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Bought many different flower essence from this brand. Love all of them. They help me to go through challenging period of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I use FES products a lot. I have not used this product yet, but have used others in the product line. It is easy to use, no mixing required, simply spray in your mouth. I do not mind the taste. Can be used for adults or kids with ease.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I keep this in my purse because you never know when you'll need it--so many distressing things happening in the world at the moment. Taste is good, mild but works well and quickly. I like all of the Flower essence products I've tried so far.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

My Cat of 14 years had to be put down in May. I was an absolute mess. I couldn't process and be at peace. I ordered this product because I believe in the power of Essences. I've used this brand before. Initially, I had to use this spray 4 or 5x a day. Within about a week, I began to notice a difference. I wasn't as sad. I was beginning to feel at peace and hopeful again. Now I take it sometimes before bed. It honestly helped me to process all those intense emotions of grief and loss. I highly recommend this product. Give essences a try! They work on a Soul level. I BELIEVE!

Posted on May 20, 2021

This product was recommended to me by a friend and I was skeptical but with daily doses (2 sprays in my mouth, 2-3 times a day or a few sprays around me) in conjunction with a floral tincture called "Bleeding Heart" my emotions/sadness has subsided significantly and very quickly!

Posted on May 8, 2021

I ordered this for a friend who is suffering with grief for both her mom and her fur baby. She said it helps he except things for what they are, knowing she can’t change it and just dealing with things the best I can and letting it happen instead of just trying to find it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I am dealing with long-lasting grief and only took time this year to address it. It has been several days that I am taking Grief Relief from Flower Essence and OMG, I really feel a change. I decided I will also try their trauma and self-healing formulas. I suggest you give it a try if you are dealing with sorrow rooted in grief (over past or current circumstances). I hope my review was useful.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Use it in tandem with Post Trauma Stabilizer to draw out what you can handle/process at the time, then anchor in the healing. Rinse and repeat :) My kid says this tastes very astringent. Might want to dilute the spray in water for kids, vs directly spraying into the mouth.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

A gift for two friends going through a move which is challenging. One reported strong calming effect. She was better able to make decisions.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

good quality and fast acting, great support in difficult times, easy to use spray