CA

Posted on May 22, 2022

Walnut is the "link-breaker" - breaking emotional ties, for major transition in our lives, loss of loved one, over attached to family/friends, over-sensitivity. Spiritually its protector of Heart Centre & helps improve immunity especially against recurring infection. Very good quality. Ingredient organic. Like that its helping me deal with a chronic illness.

5b644131-fd5a-4bb9-a1d5-64dd98de847d
Posted on May 9, 2022

They say this essence helps to ground and gives you courage to stand on your own 2 feet. I have loved the quality of this product, the easy to use dropper packaging, the taste is inoffensive. I saw an improvement as long as I remembered to take it daily - easy enough to forget! But just add it into your supplement regime or drink bottle and good to go.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Really reputable and affordable brand, but I have a hard time sticking with flower essences. Supposed to make you stronger within your self. I’m going to go dig it up and try to get back on it…

Posted on May 18, 2022

This helps getting courage to overcome difficult stages and start new ones. It has no taste and the quality Is good. I find it very useful.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

good.For those who need protection from outside influences when the foundations of life are unsettled during a major change in life – teething, puberty, starting a new school/career/job, any fundamental alteration in mental, emotional or physical state. Helps to break with the old and establish pattern of the new. Guards against anything which interferes with the workings of normal life, protects those who are attacked by subtle forces. Known as the link breaker.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The Walnut flower essence has helped me to work on overcoming challenges with greater confidence and determination.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

love this brand flower essence, must have it when wake up

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I use in combination with wild oat and hornbeam, and it seems to be helpful in managing overeating.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Recently going through some stress after losing a sister from a long illness, I purchased this product. It calmed me down, shut up the noise, and helped me to move forward.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This Dr E. Bach flower essence is the best protector from negative energies and influences. Useful when you are working or living in toxic situation or it a help you during significant changes in your life.