CA

Posted on Oct 8, 2021
So good!

Honestly I'm in love. I know this is supposed to be a "latte" but adding some oat/soy milk to it does make it taste even creamier. I love the coconut sugar in it (I'm not usually a fan of sweet coffee at all but this coffee is pretty strong). In terms of benefit, I do think it helps me focus more with less jitters, and kinda helps me sit still and not go into overdrive. I usually drink one a day and that's already enough. The only downside about it really is that it's harder to dissolve (because of the coconut milk and sugar powder) compared to other instant coffees. I have the other non-latte version and that one is so much easier to dissolve in hot water.

When I’m in a hurry I use this ingredient is beautiful qualities I tasted delicious size is so small the packaging is full paper benefits are high I use it instead of my coffee recipes are easy it’s caffeine free and then Salinas River fax and it keeps your frequency high and I recommended any buddy who stand

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This taste’s much better with the added coconut milk powder than the plain version. I find it takes away that overpowering “instant coffee” flavour and replaces it with a light coconut and a neat hint of mushroom on top of some coffee. Perfect for my bush walks and as a backup supply at home and at work.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great quality and ingredient, also taste are SPLENDID!! Love their package as well as their benefit of this healthy coffee, also caffeine is 50 % less than normal organic coffee. Size is also good serving for one mag cup, I have this latte and their other ground coffee for 3 cups or so♪

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I love this alternative to coffee and the latte version is very good without the need to add anything to it except hot water. I feel energized and alert after drinking a cup of this coffee.

67a14749-e01e-44e1-a843-11cdc808f89e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Addicted to this Coffee Latte mix! Good quality ingredients with added lion’s mane benefits and without the mushroom taste! The single packed size and the package makes it super convenient to bring along in the bag for caffeine fix anytime of the day! Love it so much !

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I drink this coffee every morning, not only for the caffeine but health benefits of mushrooms. The package is convenient to use either at home or work and it tastes amazing.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I like the coconut taste and mild caffeine start to the day, knowing I'm getting the mushroom benefits alongside. A little pricey but I think it's worth it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I had used other products with this brand. It seems to be a good quality brand. I wish it was a bit cheaper or in bulk. Not sure I would order this one again, a little hard to mix also, but maybe that is just me.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is very high quality instant mushroom latte, it gives you energy without giving you the jitters and I found the brain benefits very good. Lower in caffeine than other instant coffees and organic which is fantastic. I use when not making an espresso.