Page 1 - Reviews - From The Ground Up, Cauliflower Crackers, Sea Salt, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

If you like to eat crackers in your soup, these are perfect. You most likely won't run out of crackers before you finish the soup. And at 2 calories per cracker, you can always add more. The squares are actually bigger than I expected. These have tons of flavor for their size, maybe because of the onions.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is a great snack, small squared crackers made of cauliflower, gluten free but still very crunchy. This sea salt flavor version is the best in my opinion. If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍 🙂

61f64822-a1e6-4edd-8724-01de87e009c0
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These crackers are officially my new addiction. They taste really good and delicious and on top of that they are healthy! I dipped them in my almond butter, so yummy. Excellent packaging, definitely gonna buy it again.

da029a00-8d46-4a36-9341-d74e373205e6
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My friend recommended this little cookie and I found it on iherb a few days ago. It really delicious, low calorie, eat not afraid to get fat!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I didn't expect these to be so yummy and addictive, but... they are! Great crunch, subtle saltiness (until the crumbs - whewwww salty!), and very subtle veg taste. I like them! I'll definitely be buying them again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Each cracker is quite a bit smaller than I expected, but they do have a light but nice flavor! Yet not so much to get you addicted. Each one is thin and crunchy and these make a good snack that can be eaten over multiple sittings.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The crisp and saltiness of these is great. They make my stomach hurt a bit, so I have to be careful how many I eat.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Love these small chips! The salt falls to the bottom though

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I got these mostly because they looked like cheezits and was hoping they'd taste somewhat the same in quality. Supposedly made from healthier ingredients, but like a lot of other similar claims healthy ingredients means crap taste. Unless you're loading these with flavorful toppings, you won't like them.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022