CA

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Senna is a great herbal tea to stimulate your bowels and have regular bowel movements especially if you suffer from constipation. I love frontier brand herbs and will continue to buy this herb as this is a tea that I drink on a regular basis try it especially if you’re having trouble with being regular on a daily basis. So glad that I herb carries frontier herbs Thanks so much!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have a tea pot and I thought before the summer comes, it’s good time to have a nice cleansing. So I found this and this is soo strong and huge! Such a good deal as well.

321f9873-6d30-4521-b50b-a5da1d5b9e9f
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good quality Senna leaves and it really works on your digestive system. Make sure to just a little bit to your other leaf tea. Taste is okay but lot of quality and it may last you a year or more! The best thing is it works what it claims! Affordable price.

This is a huge bag for the money! I also bought a bag of the licorice leaf and am trying to make my own version of those slimtea teabags (for occasional constipation) on a 1:1 ratio blend (you could also add mint in addition, or instead of licorice). Senna by itself has an odd taste, so combine with soothing licorice or mint to help mask the taste. Once combined, I start with 1/4 t (teaspoon!) in 8oz of boiling water in a strainer sitting in the mug, let steep for 3 min, strain, then drink. Always start with fewer leaves (which means more diluted) than you think you need. Too much senna is disastrous. Take before bed, or on a morning when you have a day close to home and it should work in 6-12 hours, depending on your gut motility speed. The quality of all the leaves I've ordered from this line (Frontier) has been really great. Give this time to work and be patient and up-titrate if needed but not more than 2 cups (6 or 8 oz) in a 24 hour period. Though tea leaves are natural and better than pharm, they can be too hard on your body if you drink too much at once.

Posted on May 9, 2022

i have constipation issue and i tried different teas and medicine to keep regular but they are not much effective. Now i started using senna tea every other day and believe me it work for my chronic constipation. would highly recommend

Posted on May 6, 2022

I tried 1/2 tsp as it says on package, it did not work the way it should for me. I am going to try 1 tsp to see if it works this time!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The leaves are 100 % senna leaves. I got them at the best price at iHerb, itherwise they are very expensive. It makes a good detox tea! I am happy with my purchase

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

it works - 3 stars because it works too well. a tiny amount had caused be really bad diarrhea several times. if you use it take less than the recommend dose and see how you feel. the tea actually tastes nice and herby, but the effect is very strong.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Took 16 days to arrive at my address in New Zealand. It was opened and checked in NZ Customs (most probably thought it was weed). We are under strict covid lockdown so I was very happy with the delivery time as it came from the US. So happy to have this senna leaf herb as I have suffered from constipation from a young child. Thank you Iherb for your wonderful product and service.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!