CA

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
A Great Pepper Mix for A Great Price!

This is the best quality pepper mix you can get for probably the best available price. The package size is very cost effective and you can enjoy the benefit of the tasteful mix in every recipe you make. Especially recommended for a gluten free diet, where every ingredient you use matters.

06970da9-f947-4ac8-9e84-e259ffe0a246
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I tend to buy this blend in bulk since its aroma is very intense/aromatic and I need to use less than store-bought peppercorns: Uncrushed 1. Great for flavouring fermented cabbage, beets, celery, carrots. 2. Making broth 3. Making marinades BEST of all: Grinded fresh as topping for hot pasta, pureed soups and salads. Aroma is incredible and uncomparable with milled pepper. Special Coffee and cocoa. And natural source of bioperine that helps my body to absorb vitamins B.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been buying Frontier's quality products for years. The 16 oz size is a great money-saver and I always manage to use the product up before the expiration date. This blend delivers a strong pepper taste and the flecks of red add a bit of pizazz.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

repeated order. Reasonable price to get Fresh taste of peppercorns blend in with my meal. Will be good if they will add more of the red peppercorns.

My son says it's the best pepper he's ever tasted, and I agree - our family uses pepper on many things, and the multi-colored blend gives an aromatic taste and sensation that has a nutritious, healthy feel to it. I love it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought 4 packages. Probably more than I need as they are very full. Smells so good. Taste great. Very high quality. I will order these again and again. Maybe even give to my family.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love the flavor nuances of freshly ground peppercorns. this mix adds a nice spicy complexity over black peppercorns.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'm in love with this peppercorn blend! It tastes so good. It has practically replaced my normal black pepper in the cupboard.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The product is exactly how posted on the site. It would be good if the package had the sealing zipper

Posted on May 14, 2022

Don't put any other peppercorns in my mill. The taste profile is exceptional.