CA

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great flavor and aroma.....so much stronger and better quality than the tiny store bought jars. I highly recommend all of the bulk spices and herbs from Frontier. Ive ordered SO many and I've yet to have a complaint. They have excellent quality control from what I can tell and I love that they come sealed in mylar bags and dated. I typically shift them from bag to glass quart (or bigger) jars with airtight lids for storage.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Awesome brand and product! Great flavor. Packaging lasts and keeps light out. I save my Mylar bags for later use. This is my favorite type of dried garlic as it packs a lot of punch.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I order not the first time, I really like this product of this brand, I recommend to order! composition is good, the aroma is pleasant, without a strong smell

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Use in stir-fry, pasta sauce, any dishes that requires the flavor and texture of minced garlic. The health benefits are plenty too. Wish frontier would use resealable bags or containers for such bulk products.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 very good

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Works great for all my recipes, I’m super lazy but I love garlic in my food, this is perfect for people like me!! So good and so easy!!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Stays fresh and tastes great for a long time. It does double duty for me as I use it minced as-is, and I also put it in the food processor to make garlic powder.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

When I don’t have fresh garlic, this is super easy to reconstitute with hot water and use like fresh chopped garlic. The taste is nice and garlicky and the texture is the size of minced fresh garlic, not powdery. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great quality and taste as if I had made it. The package was huge and it will last me a while, taste just as if I had dried it self.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I'm using this product in all king of dishes I prepare for my family. Great quality and great help for me in the kitchen when I have no time to chop some garlic for our meat balls. Happy that I've gave a try.