CA

ElCucuy
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

realy great guys, yes, this tea of peppermint leaf, have many essential oils,. dont make mistake guys, this tea smells so good, i new boy, i use every single day, because the benefits are difereents, and i love this feel, so i just thanks for all iherb person, that make this deals possible, and i recomeend this product.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A very favorite tea for me.The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I love mint - I use it for colds and flu, supports and strengthens the immune system and keeps it in good condition. I also use it for food - I add it to various recipes, drinks - juices and smoothies ... even for my Mojito

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very strong minty flavor with a slight cool menthol sensation. Very potent, more so than any teabag version you are able to get. Comforting to drink after meals. I like to mix it with milder herbs like nettle and raspberry leaf for a milder peppermint flavor. Great price for the quality and amount and will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

First try today. I could smell the strong scent of peppermint leave once opened the package. Taste strong but not overpowering. Felt the cooling in my throat after the first sip. If whole leaf would be better.

36d0e2f9-0881-4c91-a9b6-1c789d8d8b5a
eff0afee-354d-48fe-8af0-32a6a63551a5
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The quality of the product is great, I mix it with green tea or with other aromatic herbs for an evening concoction. The ingredients are flavorful, I highly recommend the product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am so glad I ordered this, it is very fresh and excellent quality. I needed something to get me over not being able to drink coffee anymore and peppermint tea is an eye opener in the morning. I'll keep this is stock.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The best most favor-full loose tea that I have found out there. I had some from a bulk order at my grocery store...literally no comparison in flavor! Def high quality! This is a caffeine free, herbal, clean, organic, and trusted brand, what's not to love?!

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is tasty with no after taste. The weather is still not settle yet. When nit gets a little chilly here I drank this hot. When the weather gets hot this will be real refreshing for cool down tea.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very surprised by how huge this bag is! Totally worth the money for an organic bag of herb! Will order again for sure! I love this product line!