CA

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I use this in cooking. With some water added it makes a paste just like tomato paste. Tomatoes have Lycopene, so when I use this in cooking for my mom, I feel good that I am increasing her nutrition. Often I add it to dishes that already have tomato. This makes the tomato flavor richer and more flavorful. It dissolves in water beautifully.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Really like Frontier Co-op's products. With no exception, this tomato powder is full of antioxidant with great taste. Apart from making tomato sauce, I use it for making tomato bread as per attached. Super delicious though 😋

06b5b1d8-cb9c-497e-8f7b-3a86bf245d5b
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I did buy the ones quality was good ingredients just tomato taste I like the taste of tomato I use it in with my soup I use it into my drink it’s beneficial composition you can add it into anything and packaging wise it was eco-friendly recommendation is high I recommended you can add into your

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I don't know how many times I have opened a can of tomato paste or sauce to add to a soup or something where I can't use the whole can at once and then end up throwing some away because it gets moldy in the fridge. This tomato powder eliminates that problem! It's so easy to use just what you need to give soups a flavor boost. I have also made pasta and not completely drained away all the water, I add some tomato powder and some coconut oil or butter, maybe a dash of milk and mix it up to create a quick and tasty tomato sauce. It's a great ingredient to add if you are into making your own meals for camping or backpacking. Where I live it can be hard to find organic tomato paste or sauce, and I really don't like eating things that have been packaged in cans with whatever they line them with, so I'm really grateful to Frontier Co-op and iHerb for carrying this organic powdered tomato. It may seem expensive to some, but a little goes a long way.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

They smell so good. They are good for cooking. Dont use them for baking though. I use them as an easy replacement to fresh tomato puree by mixing tomato powder directly into curry sauces.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good scent, ingredient, taste, quality, size, package, effect, smooth texture, composition. Use soup, benefits / recommendation: good to drink in diet, Frequency when needed all season.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very convenience to make tomato soup with this powder. Smell n taste like dried tomato. But it’s c easy to get moist, really need to store in a sealed jar.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Frontier Co-op Organic Powdered Tomato is my go-to for soups and sauces. I love the simple packaging so I don’t need to buy cans. Very tasty.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022