CA

Posted on May 24, 2022
i really love the aroma!!

Frontier packaging with foil aluminum is the best. you are 100% sure that the herb medicinal properties & aroma are contain and locked inside unlike plastic or kraft packaging. Chamomile tea can be consumed at any time in the day. To get the maximum benefits of chamomile tea and for it to aid in sleeping, it is best to consume it at night before sleeping. If you are diabetic, you could try having a cup of chamomile tea after your meals

96b87841-8147-4650-ab38-30420613e0ce
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Only 24.48! This superior product and excellent quality....I use every evening before bed...the taste is pure ingredients are EPIC! You can also adjust your serving sizes, since this is loose tea. Plus you are saving and not wasting packaging. I used to purchase Celestial Seasonings... all the waste in packaging and their tea was weak, I was using two tea bags... An average cost per year was over $60.00.... Now I store this loose tea conveniently in a glass pickle jar... I make a funnel out of paper. Cheers and ENJOY!!

276c0cd3-36b0-4266-b77b-2a60252ce578

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The best quality chamomile that I found so far. I brew these flowers in a teapot as it is caffeine-free, can have it frequently during the day. Sometimes blend it with lemon and honey. It tastes very good. For me the main benefit is that chamomile fights inflammation in our body.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I ordered a lot of different teas from Frontier and you don't realize how big the bags are until you get them and realize how little you need for tea! No worries, keep them in the fridge or freezer, bagged up. The quality of this brand is wonderful. I use cham tea for so many things, face rinse, very, very diluted eyewash, spray on hair and sit outside in the sun to brighten hair. It's also great combined with other leaves for a nighttime relaxing tea. During the summer I throw some in a mason jar with a lid and make sun tea, then strain and keep it in the fridge and use in all sorts of ways. This brand has a lot of different lines of leaves, all a great bargain so check them out!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This chamomile is really nice - very fragrant and tasty as a tea. It was a large bag for the price and I am very happy to find this organic product. I have a very itchy cat who also benefitted from a bath in chamomile tea (although she wasn’t too happy about it at the time!!!).

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality, flavorful flowers - you get a big sealed bag of solid, dried chamomile flowers that still have their fragrance in tact. Our family drinks chamomile tea very often - almost every night - and these have become our go-to flowers. We love that these don't come in tea bags (no, thank you, plastic pollution). The bag is BIG and you will be happier off storing the flowers you won't use within a month in the freezer. Don't hesitate - buy!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good quality chamomile flowers, the tea taste is amazing. I use it when I make bath to my newborn baby, is really good for his skin too. Highly recommend.

58528266-357e-49ce-a1a7-4c467c7b04af